- Adventure Quest Opens - NATIONS LARGEST OUTDOOR LEARNING PLAYGROUND
- Former Sears Department Store Purchased By City and Renovated for Senior Center
- City donates land for ballpark site Downtown
- Former Lerner Building renovated and occupied (after being vacant for more than a decade) by Stained Glass & More
- Seven Façade Improvements, a few of which can be seen below.
- Private Reinvestment For 1996 Totals $631,038
Facade renovation at 206 W Randolph:
Facade renovation at 216 W Randolph:
Facade renovation at 213 W Broadway:
Watch each week as the revitalization of downtown Enid unfolds, then join us on May 31 to party like it's 1994 for our 20th Anniversary Bash!