- Historic building, Enid's historic second Masonic Temple, was donated for Symphony Center
- Allen family announces that they will fund construction of the downtown ballpark
- Outdoor Dining Ordinance passed, paving the way for our many outdoor dining options downtown
- Eight Facade Improvements
- Streetscape #2, 200 block W. Randolph, brought new sidewalks and beautification
1997 brought more progress and reinvestment in downtown Enid, such as...
Months after Lynn Smith purchased 220 and 222 W Randolph, he began this amazing facade transformation, removing the solid front, exposing and renovating the original character of the historic building.